From Our President, Pat Mulligan....
Spring is springing finally…yeah!!! Your board has been busy at work during the past two cold rainy months. We have come up with a very educational, fun, and diverse schedule of events for our members. Hope everyone gets involved one way or another this year! Please invite your friends to join our club and get connected with fellow horse people who share our passion. Here are just some of the events we have been working on:
HOPE TO SEE MANY OF YOU AT THESE AWESOME EVENTS!
- We have a great lineup for our show schedule this year. Check the calendar of events for all the upcoming shows! First show is just around the corner on March 21st at Windrift.
- Lisa and Bianca are heading up a group trip to March Magic on the 29th with Jeanette VanMill as our professional commentator.
- Jackie is heading up the "Polish Your Test" clinic with Fallon Blackburn (club benefit event) on April 11th at Jasmine Equestrian Center.
- Pam is organizing our first Symposium (Dressage 201) with Leslie Bean. The event is scheduled for September 26th at Pam’s farm in Whiteville!
- Junior day:Dressage 101 is scheduled for the fall. Date will be out soon. This will include educational sessions using our in-house expertise along with fun horse games! We will be extending the invite to the local 4H Club.
- Recreational activities: Wine and cheese with musical freestyle entertainment at Paula’s farm. Tack Swap and Auction in the summer in conjunction with a pool party.
2015 EDCTSA President
Bookmark Our Site!
Monthly Board Meeting
Monday April 6th@ 6:30pm
All Members are encouraged to come!
Location: 37th Street Pizza, New Bern, NC
>> Download February Minutes
March 21st - CANCELLED!
Shamrock Spring Dressage
EDCTSA & NCDCTA Recognized
Location: Wind Drift Farm, Dover, NC
Organizer: Suzanne Richey
2015 EDCTSA Membership Application
Join NCDCTA and receive a $5 discount!
Have something horsey related you want to brag about! One liners or pictures only. Gotta a new horse, took a great lesson, placed at a show, found a great new trail, whatever! Send an email with attachements to Libby Kachmor at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put "Braggin' Rights" in the subject line.
>> Go start Braggin'!
Check Out Our Member Classified Ads!
Please send all articles, pictures, and other news events to Lisa Graf email: email@example.com